Our friends across the pond at UK-based Locassa kindly included the Blue Label Labs’ Head of Business Development, Zack Drew, in an interview series they were conducting on the differences between iPhone and Android Development.
Zack answered the following set of questions for Locassa:
- What do brands need to know about developing apps for iOS vs. Android?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of each?
- What are the smartest things we can do when developing an app for both of these platforms?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see brands making when developing apps for these two platforms?
- What are the biggest trends in app development you’re observing today?
- What types of apps make you cringe? Why?
- What considerations do you coach your clients to make when developing an app?
You can read the full article here.
Get the latest from the Blue Label Labs' blog in your inbox.
More in Development
7 Features Any Parking App in NYC Must Have
Finding parking in New York City can be an absolute nightmare. Luckily,…
7 Reasons Why Every Restaurant Should Build a Mobile Ordering & Delivery App
Is there any worse feeling than waiting in a long line when…
How to Create a Strategy for Earning Money From Your Apps
When developing an app, the goal is often to monetize it in…