Blue Label Labs, a leading New York-based mobile app design, development and marketing agency, is looking for a talented individual to join the team in the role of a Sales Director. Blue Label Labs is 40-person, industry leader in designing and developing custom apps with over 200 apps in its portfolio and a wide-range of capabilities that has seen us create products that span health and wellness, on-demand marketplaces, mobile gaming, IoT and VR/AR.
As a Sales Director you will be responsible for finding and nurturing relationships with potential clients–entrepreneurs, enterprises and agencies. This role will be both an outbound (pro-active) and inbound (reactive) sales effort. Outbound sales effort supported by existing and new marketing efforts (performed by other, pre-existing team members), email campaigns and other outbound techniques. Inbound sales will be supported by a pre-existing flow of inbound leads.
The day-to-day responsibilities of a the Sales Director at Blue Label Labs include:
- Conduct sales related activity.
- Coordinate with marketing team to oversee execution of co-developed marketing strategies.
- Identify and track events worth attending, speaking at, sponsoring or hosting.
- Determine other channels/methods to grow outbound Enterprise sales pipeline.
- Will report to the Head of Business Development.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Director that has a passion for sales along with the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Established track record and out-performance in the sale of digital products or services working alongside globally distributed teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar sales role
- Ability to work independently and manage your own work streams.
- Experience using project management tools (e.g., Trello); sales tools (e.g., SalesForce); marketing tools (e.g., Mailchimp); web platforms (e.g., WordPress) and social media sites (e.g., LinkedIn).
- A “rolodex” of potential client targets.
- A “nice to have” (but not a requirement) would be sales experience or specialization in the health and wellness space–i.e., hospital systems, health insurance companies and healthcare technology companies
The compensation and benefits are as follows:
- Full-time, W-2 employment position.
- Compensation will consist of roughly 50% base salary and 50% commission and performance-based bonuses–commensurate with experience.
- Work from home/remote work opportunities–SoHo NYC office for those who prefer to work in an office environment; candidate must be NYC-based or be willing to relocate
- Profit sharing and/or equity potential for top performers.
- Group health, dental and vision insurance plans available.
- 401(k) with company match up to 5%