01 / 08
The Pre:Sprint takes place before running a Design Sprint or creating a product Strategy. It provides your organization with insights and custom tools that help guide responsible and ethical product decisions.
The Pre:Sprint is a critical part of the product planning & development process for any business adopting a commitment to responsible innovation. It ensures that your product initiative meets the ethical standards that modern consumers, partners, and investors expect to see.
02 / 08
Our remote-run Design Sprints are often used at the start of an engagement to validate and fine-tune your organization’s product concept but can be used at any point in product development. The Design Sprint is Google Venture’s battle-tested framework that the best companies around the world use to help define what they bring to market.
The Blue Label Labs remote Design Sprint is conducted as a series of 7 workshop sessions over the course of 2-3 weeks. We provide you with a customized, cross-functional team to co-create alongside your team. Together, we’ll achieve meaningful outcomes.
Design Sprint Benefits:
- Focused, collaborative teamwork from day one
- Efficiency in discovering what to build (and what not to build)
- Quick identification of opportunities and differentiators
- Quick adoption of a Human-Centered mindset
- Cross-functional alignment and understanding of the product mission and goals
- Rapid trust and relationship building between all participants
- Expert guidance and coaching from your Design Sprint facilitator
- A validated product concept or feature set
- A clickable prototype of your product concept
- Product feedback from your target users
- Executive Summary of lessons learned
- Documentation of all session outcomes
- A clear outline of the next steps
03 / 08
Innovation & Strategy
The Innovation & Strategy organization at Blue Label Labs is deeply involved in all new client engagements and is our mechanism to transform an initial product concept into a meaningful and beloved product.
This engagement can begin after a remote Design Sprint, or as a kick-off to your project.
This phase of product development includes:
- Human-centered competitive analysis
- User Insights to understand your target users better than anyone else does
- Co-creation workshops to generate ideas and solutions
- Stress-testing solutions via real-world feedback
- Testing multiple ideas with various cohorts to find market fit
- The creation of user personas
- A validated product strategy
- Your product roadmap
- Clear product goals and KPIs
04 / 08
Depending on the product need, we can either move into a full product brand design engagement; adopt an existing brand and associated guidelines; or modify an existing brand.
05 / 08
Design & User Testing
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Work with our Product Design team to create an elegant design that incorporates the latest trends and capabilities.
06 / 08
Development & Testing
Agility is the name of the game. Our scrum-based Agile development methodology ensures frequent builds and gives you plenty of time to test and adjust. While our experienced Quality Assurance (QA) team will identify and manage testing.
See other Devices & Technology here
07 / 08
Marketing & Growth Strategy
No app launch plan is complete without the proper marketing, PR and engagement tools to help it get discovered and retain users.
08 / 08
The journey of a digital product doesn’t end at launch, it begins. Having a team like Blue Label Labs to continue to support the product long-term and determine how to improve it over time is the difference between a successful product and one that’s destined for the graveyard.