Well, it’s over. As quickly as it came, summer has now left us. There’s no need to be sad, so put your white pants away, and grab your favorite lawn rake, September is here! This week is a shortened one due to Labor Day, and as a result the over all event calendar for this week is pretty light.
<p >For those of you launching your first app or thinking about getting into the app space, check out the How to Master PR for Mobile App Discovery event happening on Tuesday night at Microsoft NYC. Marketing and PR for an app is perhaps the greatest challenge of entering the app space, so this event should have a lot of good info to help you navigate that slippery app marketing slope.
Here’s hoping your Labor Day is free of any hard work or labor. Until next time, stay fit and enjoy your week. As always, tweet or email me if you have an event you would like to add to my list.
Monday – September 2
- NYC Open Data: R-Bloggers founder Tal Galili – Creating beautiful trees with clusterings with R
Squarespace, 459 Broadway, New York, NY
Tuesday – September 3
- Deep Dive: How to Master PR for Mobile App Discovery
Microsoft, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY
- BitcoinNYC Founder’s Forum #012
xCubicle, 25 Essex Street, New York, NY
Wednesday – September 4
- NY FinTech Startups: September Demo Day: Socure, Hedgeable, SkyStem and Moven
Dechert LLP, 1095 6th Avenue, 28th Floor, New York, NY
- NY Tech Meetup: September 2013
NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, 566 LaGuardia Place, New York, NY
- Travel 2.0 Featuring TripTease
MicroOffice, 1601 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York, NY
Thursday – September 5
- NYC UX Acrobatrics: NYC-CHI Presents the UX of Connected Spaces
Parsons School of Design, Theresa Lang Student Center, 55 West 13th Street, New York, NY
- NYC Tech Panel for Immigration Reform
Conde Naste Auditorium, 4 Times Square, New York, NY
- NY Mobile Startups: GILT’s Mobile Team at the Office
Gilt, 2 Park Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY
- The Product Group September 2013
MTV Networks / Viacom, 1515 Broadway, Room 44-02, New York, NY
- New York iOS Developer Meetup: Josh Clark – Beyond Mobile: Where No Geek Has Gone Before
XO Group Inc, 195 Broadway, New York, NY
- Columbia Venture Community: RoC’s Impact Investor Night
Center for Social Innovation, 601 W 26th Street, Suite 325, New York, NY
Friday – September 6
- DUMBO Tech Breakfast
DUMBO Kitchen, 108 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY
Get the latest from the Blue Label Labs' blog in your inbox.
More in Development
Social Media Is The Key To App Success
Your Audience Is Already At Your Fingertips With more than 3 million…
Technology For Your Business: How Much Do You Really Need?
Business technology has evolved exponentially over the past twenty years Unless you’re…
Thinking About An App For Your Business?
Mobile apps are the professional tools of today What is the…