Happy Memorial Day! Last week was Internet Week, and I am all networked out. It was great to meet so many of you at IWNY HQ and at the parties and cocktail events that happened afterwards. If you didn’t make it this year, make sure to grab a ticket for next year!
It’s a 4-day week, so we’ll start this week’s pick of New York tech and startup events from Tuesday.
As always, if you want to add your event to my list, please email me or tweet at me!
Tuesday – May 28, 2013
- UWS Startup Breakfast
Aroma Espresso Bar
161 W 72nd Street, New York, NY
- Gameologee Happy Hour and Demo
Legends NYC, 6 West 33rd Street, New York, NY
- NYC Gaming May: Demo Night
Microsoft, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY
- May Mobile Demos
AOL Ventures, 770 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY
- Bitcoin Startups Meetup #2
The Hatchery, 1601 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York, NY
- Why NoSQL? Why Riak?
TheLadders, 137 Varick Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY
Wednesday – May 29
- Startup Grind NYC Hosts Jon Steinberg (President of BuzzFeed)
ThoughtWorks, 99 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY
- Open Source & LibTech Chica Meetup
Spring Lounge, 48 Spring Street, New York, NY
- Columbia Venture Community – May 2013 Demo Night
SNR Denton, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 24th Floor, New York, NY
- Fashion Meets Tech Launch Mixer
Croton Reservoir Tavern, 108 W 40th Street, New York, NY
- Agile Team Scaling @ Spotify
Spotify USA, 76 9th Ave, Suite 1110, 11th Floor, New York, NY
- Gap App Challenge Demo Night
General Assembly East, 902 Broadway, New York, NY
- iOS Office Hours
Collab, 304 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Thursday – May 30
- Lesbians Who Tech May NYC Happy Hour
525 Broome Street, New York, NY
- Creator of MySQL: MySQL’s Little Sister, MariaDB
AppNexus, 28 West 23rd Street, New York, NY
- 8th NY Hardware Startup Meetup
NYU Poly Pfizer Auditorium, 5 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY
- #techdrinkup – Open Bar Summer Kickoff Rooftop Party
XVI Lounge, 251 West 48th Street, New York, NY
Friday – May 31
- DUMBO Tech Breakfast
DUMBO Kitchen, 108 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY
- North Brooklyn Breakfast Club May meetup
117 South 3rd Street (at Bedford), Brooklyn, NY
- #AlleyFridays: Kathryn Minshew
AlleyNYC, 500 7th Avenue, New York, NY
Get the latest from the Blue Label Labs' blog in your inbox.
More in Development
Hey, you! Kids are users too!
Let’s be frank. A lot of the Ed-Tech software our younger kids…
Start an App Business the “Easy” Way: Buy One!
There are two kinds of entrepreneurs: those who want to manage new…
Twilio or Zoom: Which is Best for Building Communication Features in Your App?
The most important tools for business are arguably those that allow us…