Our friends across the pond at UK-based Locassa kindly included the Blue Label Labs’ Head of Business Development, Zack Drew, in an interview series they were conducting on the differences between iPhone and Android Development.
Zack answered the following set of questions for Locassa:
- What do brands need to know about developing apps for iOS vs. Android?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of each?
- What are the smartest things we can do when developing an app for both of these platforms?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see brands making when developing apps for these two platforms?
- What are the biggest trends in app development you’re observing today?
- What types of apps make you cringe? Why?
- What considerations do you coach your clients to make when developing an app?
You can read the full article here.
Get the latest from the Blue Label Labs’ blog in your inbox
More in App Design & Development, App Marketing and Business Trends
A Crash Course on the Metaverse: The Crypto Powered Future of Social Networking
The buzzword, metaverse, has been filling headlines on a variety of publications lately where thought leaders and folks with popular bylines explain the concept to the masses and share their…
Apple App Store and Google Play Guideline Updates 2021
Every year, both Apple and Google make several notable updates to their guidelines with the intent of improving their platforms – as a business, it’s important to keep on top…
Different App Metrics to Help Understand User Behavior
User behavior is one of the key tell-tale signs that your app is or isn’t doing what it’s supposed to – beyond that, app metrics provide granular details that help…