Our friends across the pond at UK-based Locassa kindly included the Blue Label Labs’ Head of Business Development, Zack Drew, in an interview series they were conducting on the differences between iPhone and Android Development.
Zack answered the following set of questions for Locassa:
- What do brands need to know about developing apps for iOS vs. Android?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of each?
- What are the smartest things we can do when developing an app for both of these platforms?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see brands making when developing apps for these two platforms?
- What are the biggest trends in app development you’re observing today?
- What types of apps make you cringe? Why?
- What considerations do you coach your clients to make when developing an app?
You can read the full article here.
Get the latest from the Blue Label Labs' blog in your inbox.
More in Development
DesignRush’s Top App Design and Development Company
We don’t like to brag, but we are going to anyway. This…
What is Dogfooding & Why You Should Hire an Agency That Does It
“There’s an app for that!” And we can’t stop using it. Everyone…
How to Work With App Developers and Upgrade Your E-POS System
Cash is a thing of the past. Credit cards are becoming old…