Our friends across the pond at UK-based Locassa kindly included the Blue Label Labs’ Head of Business Development, Zack Drew, in an interview series they were conducting on the differences between iPhone and Android Development.
Zack answered the following set of questions for Locassa:
- What do brands need to know about developing apps for iOS vs. Android?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of each?
- What are the smartest things we can do when developing an app for both of these platforms?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see brands making when developing apps for these two platforms?
- What are the biggest trends in app development you’re observing today?
- What types of apps make you cringe? Why?
- What considerations do you coach your clients to make when developing an app?
You can read the full article here.
Get the latest from the Blue Label Labs’ blog in your inbox
More in Development
Building An App – Are You Ready? | Blue Label Labs
Are you ready to build an app? Building an app from scratch…
App Store Optimization: Choosing Keywords To Optimize Your App | Blue Label Labs
The App Store Optimization Guide Doing keyword research for app store optimization…
Enterprise Engagement Models with a Digital Product Agency
It’s fairly typical for large companies to heavily rely on vendors and…