Our friends across the pond at UK-based Locassa kindly included the Blue Label Labs’ Head of Business Development, Zack Drew, in an interview series they were conducting on the differences between iPhone and Android Development.
Zack answered the following set of questions for Locassa:
- What do brands need to know about developing apps for iOS vs. Android?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of each?
- What are the smartest things we can do when developing an app for both of these platforms?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see brands making when developing apps for these two platforms?
- What are the biggest trends in app development you’re observing today?
- What types of apps make you cringe? Why?
- What considerations do you coach your clients to make when developing an app?
You can read the full article here.
Get the latest from the Blue Label Labs' blog in your inbox.
More in Development
The Most Frustrating Reasons Your Developers Are Late
Picture this, you’re managing a software project where everything is down on…
Blue Label Labs Named One of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (Again)
Shoot for the moon, aim for the stars, receive recognition. That’s what…
How to Prioritize Your App Development Project
The old Aesop fable of the tortoise versus the hare has a…