Our friends across the pond at UK-based Locassa kindly included the Blue Label Labs’ Head of Business Development, Zack Drew, in an interview series they were conducting on the differences between iPhone and Android Development.
Zack answered the following set of questions for Locassa:
- What do brands need to know about developing apps for iOS vs. Android?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of each?
- What are the smartest things we can do when developing an app for both of these platforms?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see brands making when developing apps for these two platforms?
- What are the biggest trends in app development you’re observing today?
- What types of apps make you cringe? Why?
- What considerations do you coach your clients to make when developing an app?
You can read the full article here.
More in Development
A Walk Through the App Graveyard
Some say that after an app leaves this world, it enters another…
Can the CNN+ App Learn from Streaming Service Mistakes of the Past?
Streaming services have the potential to rake in oodles of cash but…
Prioritization: How to Prioritize Tasks During Development
If you are about to embark on a mobile project, get ready…